Cerebral vascular territories
These diagrams are part of our Medical Imaging Anatomy Course.
- Register for Video On Demand >> LEARN MORE
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diagrams depicting typical cerebral vascular territories.
Diagrams depicting typical cerebral vascular territories. There is significant variation between patients and even side-to-side in the same patient.
Author: Frank Gaillard
15 articles feature images from this case
- Acute basilar artery occlusion
- Cerebral vascular territories
- Middle cerebral artery (MCA) infarct
- Posterior cerebral artery (PCA) infarct
- Basilar artery
- Middle cerebral artery
- Anterior cerebral artery
- Medial lenticulostriate arteries
- Lateral lenticulostriate arteries
- Posterior cerebral artery
- Posterior inferior cerebellar artery (PICA) infarct
- Anterior choroidal artery
- Stroke (summary)
- Anterior cerebral artery (ACA) infarct
- Striatocapsular infarct