Cerebral veins (diagram)
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Cerebral veins annotated on a CT venogram.
Note: the anatomy in the region labeled superior vermian vein is a little ambiguous and demonstrates a recognized variant, namely the precentral vein and the superior vermian vein joining before joining the vein of Galen as a single trunk. The alternative anatomy is that these two veins drain separately, the precentral vein more anteriorly.
In the CTA grey-scale image, the more correct term for this single trunk is the superior cerebellar vein (rather than the superior vermian vein).
9 articles feature images from this case
12 public playlists include this case
- Board promo by Reham Mohamed
- vascular by Sophie Winkler
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 1) by Manzoor Ahmad
- fälle für Anatomie by Eva Fischer ◉
- Anatomy by Riccardo Zannoni ◉
- vghtc10410 by shaun hsiao
- Neuroanatomy by Muhammad AlMatter
- Manzoor-Rad CNS by Manzoor Ahmad
- Annotated anatomy by Sachintha Hapugoda ◉
- neuro vascular by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- 02 Examen by Johann Jende
- Anatomy by shabnam khalafi