Cervical canal stenosis with cord compression
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication RMH Core Conditions had no recorded disclosures.View RMH Core Conditions's current disclosures
Near drowning at surf beach. Motor and sensory deficit in C5-T1 distribution.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is multilevel moderate - severe spinal canal narrowing, a result of osteophyte / disc complexes. This is most severe at C3/4 where there is spinal cord compression and T2 cord high signal.
No cord susceptibility artefact. No epidural hematoma identified.
Severe cord compression at C3/4, with cord edema and likely pre-existing spinal canal stenosis due to severe intervertebral degenerative changes.
3 articles feature images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- spine by melanie themesl
- Spine LC by Raghu Malghan
- Imagerie avancé by Genevieve
- trauma by Eoin F
- core conditions by Julia Williams
- kejsy #1 (part 7) by Lech Gradziński
- residents by Amr Saadawy
- VGHTC 201504 by Fu, Chien-hua
- RAD6705 Exam 2 by Chris Borgerding
- MR Columna by Erik Wrange
- Spine by Eoin F
- IV Review by Daniel DeLucchi
- 3.3.4 E1 by Elisabeth Ranharter
- Stenoza kanału kręgowego by Adam
- Spring 2023 Resident Cases by Hector Rivera-Melo