Cervical vertebral body burst fracture with retropulsed fragment
Citation, DOI and case data
Involved in a high speed road traffic accident.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
C6 burst fracture with retropulsion of fragments into the central canal.
MRI confirmed cord involvement and the patient was transferred for surgical decompression.
11 public playlist include this case
- cervical by John Mukai md
- Trauma by Luke Phillips
- Columna CT by Daniel Hasson Aguayo
- spine by melanie themesl
- Spinal Injury Talk by Gajan Surendra
- SJH Radiology Rotation Neuro Cases by Elias Taxakis
- MSK by Popovici Alexandra
- Lesson 14: Trauma, Cervical Spine by Lauren Tollefson
- Raby Chapter 11: Cervical Spine by Dr Pauline Gammack
- CHR 662L Lesson 14: Skeletal Trauma--Cervical Spine by jtaylordacbr
- DXI III- Cervical spine by Chin (John) Cho