h/o swelling of the right foot; h/o diabetes.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- destruction of calcaneum
- dislocation of talo-navicular joint
- resorption of proximal tarsal bones
- disorganisation of tarsal joints
- soft tissue swelling
- arterial calcification
Charcot joint involving foot
- a progressive degenerative / destructive joint disorder in patients with abnormal pain sensation and proprioception.
Mnemonic - 6 Ds of charcot joint
- dense bones (subchondral sclerosis)
- destruction of articular cartilage
- deformity (pencil-point deformity of metatarsal heads)
- debris (loose bodies)