Citation, DOI and case data
Direct blow to the dorsal radial wrist.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
An intra-articular fracture of the radial styloid process is demonstrated, involving only the very tip of the styloid. It is only minimally displaced with a 1 mm articular gap. The ulnar styloid and the carpal bones appear intact, and the scapholunate interval and alignment of the carpus are unremarkable.
6 case question available
This case illustrates typical appearances of a chauffeur fracture.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Named/Eponymous fractures by Y Tan
- Call Prep Cases by Catherine (Rin) Panick
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- trauma by Dr Saurabh Srivastava ◉
- Final Slide Exam Study by Danielle
- Cas 100-200 by isabelle
- Thursday lecture by NGO THI LY LY
- MI + MS by isabelle
- Upper limb fractures (iOS pack) by Assoc Prof Frank Gaillard ◉ ◈
- Yr 3 MSK by Dr Simon Ahmadpour
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- 3rd year review by C Michaud
- BP I - Congenital, fracture by Kenneth
- FCPS MSK by Dr. Khush Bakht