Chest radiograph: venovenous ECMO
Patient with severe lung failure supported with veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (VV ECMO) during last 3 weeks.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Residual interstitial liquid retentions, overall the lungs becoming more lucent. Pleural recesses clear, as pleural effusions have regressed.
Tubes and lines:
- tracheostomy tube (endotracheal),
- central line catheter in the left jugular vein with projection on the SVC,
- ECMO cannula in the right jugular vessel,
- 2 x ECG electrodes,
- feeding tube turned up to the left diaphragm.
- thoracic drains located on the right and left site above diaphragm.