Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- spinal dysraphism with defective posterior elements of the dorsal and lumbo-sacral spine.
- a large multi-septated sac is seen continuous with the bony spinal canal, it measures about 6 X 3 X 1.5 cm and deformity low T2 and high T2 signal.
- a relatively large cord syrinx is seen within the dorsal cord and blinding within the dorso-lumbar sac (myelomeningocele).
- neurogenic bladder with marked dilatation and bilateral hydroureteronephrosis.
- marked bilateral supratentorial hydrocephalic changes.
- dysplastic posterior fossa with crowding of its contents.