Citation, DOI & case data
History not provided.
Edinburgh Imaging Archive
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Percutaneous catheter drainage of the biliary system
Biliary duct in right lobe of liver catheterized using 8Fr pig tail catheter.
Dilated intrahepatic ducts. Decompressed and injected with contrast.
Long strictures of right and left hepatic duct, continuous with a common biliary duct structure.
Incidental filling defect in the distal CBD, likely calculus.
Percutaneous biliary cholangiography - 1980
Appearances of intrahepatic biliary dilatation and hilar stricturing of CBD and right and left ducts favored a diagnosis of cholangiocarcinoma.
This was confirmed on autopsy.
Part of Edinburgh imaging archive.
1 article features images from this case
7 public playlists include this case
- GIT by dr quratulain
- 3_102b Diagnosis and Staging of Cholangiocarcinoma by RAB Three
- cholangiocarcinoma by general radiologist saleh A.A.Alsharafi
- Certificate: 3_102b Diagnosis and Staging of Cholangiocarcinoma by RAB Three
- H biliary by dr quratulain
- Onco11-P18 by tuanleminh ◉
- Oncology by dr quratulain