Citation, DOI & case data
One day of epigastric pain radiating to the back.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extrahepatic bile duct is dilated with mild intrahepatic duct dilatation. Persistent filling defect within the distal common bile duct keeping with choledocholithiasis.
Large stone and smaller adjacent stones in the gallbladder neck.
The patient proceeded to a therapeutic ERCP and was discharged home.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- FAT by shavez khan
- ICU MRCP by David Ong
- Emergency MRI BODY by Nisha Mani
- Body MRI cases by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Abdo by Dr Alborz Jahangiri
- m3 ei by Fabian Pallasch
- KB abdo by Kimberly Brown
- Module Abdomen by Kurt
- A MRCP by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Abdominal MRI for trainees by Dr Vikas Shah ◉
- Biliary by Miguel