Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The gall bladder is mildly distended with multiple small signal void gallstones.
- A few small signal void stones are seen within the distal common bile duct with associated mild dilatation of the CBD as ell as the intrahepatic biliary radicles.
- Mild hepatomegaly with diffuse low signal intensity of the liver and spleen; suggestive of secondary haemochromatosis that may be related to recurrent transfusions.
- The scanned bony spine and the pelvic bones show diffuse T2 hypointensity indicative of red marrow reconversion or marrow hyperplasia consistent with chronic anaemia (the marrow signal is even darker than what would be expected in the normal T2 FAT SAT. marrow signal). D12, L1 and L2 vertebrae show mild central end-plate depression as an early sign of H-Shaped vertebrae.
- Mild bilateral nephromegaly.