Left ear discharge; pain; hearing loss since last 1 year, increased recently.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Left sided otitis media reaching upto epitympanum and Prussack's space, and communicating with mastoid antrum, with collection in mastoid air cells. A discrete soft tissue lesion is seen in middle ear cavity.
This case is a histologically proven case of Cholesteatoma.
1 article features images from this case
16 public playlist includes this case
- Primer - Head & Neck - Temporal Bone
- Head and Neck
- Paediatrics - H&N - Temporal Bone Skull Base
- HEAD & NECK
- Head & Neck
- Neuro - temporal bone
- Head Neck
- WDHB - Neuro, Head and Neck
- Neurologie Cases
- `T-bone steak
- Temporal bone
- Some head and neck cases
- head and neck 4. temporal bone cpa skull base
- Petrous temporal bone & ear