Christmas tree bladder
Citation, DOI & case data
A long history of urogenital problems from childhood. Small capacity bladder.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Elongated small capacity urinary bladder ( 110 mls to bladder saiety ) with an irregular trabeculated wall.
The appearances are like a pine or Christmas tree.
Instead of the symmetrical 'ball-like' normal appearance, the bladder is elongated and shaped like a pine cone tree, being narrow at its dome. The wall is trabeculated and the capacity of the bladder is low.
13 public playlists include this case
- GI/GU1 by Sean
- Renal by Rusiru Gunawardena
- AuntMinnie - set 1 by Ian Bickle ◉
- FRCR Fluoroscopy by Lim Yi Shan May
- Genito urinary by Mina Sameh Rizk
- Locations of Swan Ganz catheters by Mackenzie
- Interesting cases by Eid Kakish ◉
- good by sherif
- Bladder, prostate, ureters and urethra + male reproductive by Rusiru Gunawardena
- Renal spots by Abdullah Hajar
- Fluoro Cases - RAR250 by Julia Di Ruscio
- Nephro by Nilu sharma
- Urography by Foriwah Obeng -Adjei