Recurrent episodes of abdominal pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Innumerable small calcific foci projected in the pancreas consistent with chronic pancreatitis.
Typical plain radiographic appearance of chronic pancreatitis with multiple pancreatic calcifications.
24 public playlist includes this case
- BBH Med Students - Abdominal x-ray pathology
- GI Quiz
- Radio exam
- Abdominal calcifications
- Abdominal radiograph
- Medical jewels
- DI 3302 Abdomen Review
- WSU Medstudents
- DI1 test 1 review
- Classic radio signs
- GIT cases
- DI 1 - Lab Exam 1 Review - GI-GU
- Surgical Exam - Alfred Hospital
- Hard to see cases
- 3_125 Pancreas: Pancreatitis Diagnosis (Chronic)
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Pancreas