Fell off bicycle.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
X-rays of the clavicle demonstrate a comminuted junction of mid and distal third fracture. There is significant displacement and overlap of the fracture ends. Coracoclavicular distance, acromioclavicular joint, and glenohumeral joint appear normal.
Typical appearances of a clavicular fracture.
3 article feature images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- GSG Fractures by Konrad Schultz
- ANUMS Shoulder x-rays by Dr Marie Mansfield
- MSK Trauma by Cary MacMillan
- RAL-6001 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- FRACTURAS by médica Julieta Alconcher
- Trauma - other by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Upper limb injuries by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- MEDS2144 Upper Extremity Trauma by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- Normal Arm Imaging by Dr. Sean Norkus
- DXI III- Upper extremity by Chin (John) Cho