Playing soccer. Fall onto shoulder.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Two views of the clavicle demonstrate a fracture at the junction of middle and outer third. Displacement is best seen on the lordotic angled view.
5 case question available
This case demonstrates a clavicular fracture in the typical location, albeit with less superior displacement of the proximal component than is normal. However, it does demonstrate the need and usefulness of oblique views.
3 article feature images from this case
15 public playlist includes this case
- Above the Elbow
- Membre supérieur
- Upper limb fractures
- RT cases
- Undergraduate Teaching 2021 - Upper Extremity
- Call Prep Cases
- Trauma - other
- FCPS MSK
- FRCR 2b upper limb trauma
- Trauma extremidad superior
- Upper limb fractures (iOS pack)
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Upper limb injuries