Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Distended small bowel loops in the central lower abdomen. Transition points seen both up and downstream of the distension.
- Associated haziness of the mesentery consistent with mesenteric oedema and congestion.
- Thickening of the wall of one of the distended loops, suggestive of developing small bowel ischaemia.
- Scattered free fluid in the abdomen, no free gas.
- Multiple enlarged peritoneal lymph nodes in the upper abdomen.
- Hernia mesh in the lower anterior abdominal wall.
- Large right sided pleural effusion.
- Collapse of the right lower lobe.
- Small mass lesion demonstrated immediately superior to the collapsed lung.
- Sclerotic lesion in the posterior aspect of the body of T10.