Right facial sensory changes.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large heterogeneous mass fills Meckle's cave and extends into the posterior fossa. It has cystic components.
Features are consistent with trigeminal nerve schwannoma.
Typical appearances of a pathologically proven trigeminal nerve schwannoma.
6 article feature images from this case
22 public playlist includes this case
- Neuro 1
- Nezar neuro cases
- Exam cases (part 11) (part 1) (part 1)
- Neuro - CP Angle Masses
- Tony Chen September
- Neuro01 - Cerebellopontine angle lesions
- Head and Neck 1
- report writing
- Neuroradiology - CPA Masses
- Сerebellopontine lesions
- neuro/ h&n
- MRI head cases
- Sella & CPA Lesions
- Tumor originated from cranial nerve
- H&N - Adult Clinical Conditions - Neck
- Neuro (part 5) (part 1)