Colorectal cancer - Dukes D
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ascending colon mass is seen with endophytic growth with locoregional mesenteric nodal enlargement. It is partially obstructing its lumen.
Multiple hypoenhancing liver lesions on portovenous phase, largest in left lobe segment 2, suggestive of hepatic metastases.
Mildly enlarged prostate.
3 article feature images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- Koblik by Niko M.
- GI malignancy presentation by Jonathan Lee
- Rak jelita grubego by Adam
- GIT VIVA by Dr. Khush Bakht
- FCPS Gastro by Adnan Shahzad
- Pathology VIVAs by Chris Newman
- Buk by Dr Pavel Radu
- elise2 by PEDRO MORGAN LOUREIRO MIGUELOTE
- Abdomen by Dra Johana Rosinger
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - GI by Dr Charlie Handley
- Common Surgery Cases for Residents by Consultant Radiologist Uchenna Ginikanne Mgbor
- abdomen 2 by Dra Johana Rosinger