Colorectal cancer - Dukes D
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ascending colon mass is seen with endophytic growth with locoregional mesenteric nodal enlargement. It is partially obstructing its lumen.
Multiple hypoenhancing liver lesions on portovenous phase, largest in left lobe segment 2, suggestive of hepatic metastases.
Mildly enlarged prostate.
2 articles feature images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- RANZCR Abdominal Syllabus - Dead Radiologist Society by Dr Michael Carey ◉
- Rak jelita grubego by Adam
- elise2 by PEDRO MORGAN LOUREIRO MIGUELOTE
- Common Surgery Cases for Residents by Consultant Radiologist Uchenna Ginikanne Mgbor
- A cancer oncology cases 3 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- FCPS Gastro by Adnan Shahzad
- Pathology VIVAs by Dr Chris Newman
- General by Mohamed Ibrahim
- Buk by Dr Pavel Radu
- Abdomen by Dra Johana Rosinger
- GI malignancy presentation by Jonathan Lee
- GIT VIVA by Dr. Khush Bakht
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - GI by Dr Charlie Handley
- GI viva by nuran sabir
- abdomen 2 by Dra Johana Rosinger