Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Appearances of congenital diaphragmatic hernia with the tip of the NGT is projected over the lower left chest in keeping with herniation of the stomach. Paucity of gas in the abdomen.
Hypoplastic left lung. Left apical capping reflecting pleural fluid. Marked body wall edema.
1 case question available
Congenital diaphragmatic hernias are relatively common, occurring in 1 in ~3000 births. Pulmonary hypoplasia of the ipsilateral lung is a common complication.
11 public playlist include this case
- paed by simranjit bawa
- CHEST by Gregory Makris
- KASARANENI by Doctor NAVEEN KASARANENI
- Congenital disorders by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- Chest by Dr Sadaf jabeen
- Paeds by Geri Darmanin
- 2B - Paeds by Aman Sandhu
- kejsy 11 by Lech Gradziński
- Jordan by Geri Darmanin
- Exam cases (part 4) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- lines and tubes by simranjit bawa