CT hypoperfusion complex
Cardiac arrest. 30 minutes CPR.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extensive pneumatosis affecting small and large bowel wall with a large volume of portal venous gas. Poor bowel wall enhancement throughout. Intraperitoneal free gas and small volume of free fluid.
Hyperattenuating adrenal glands. Striated nephrograms. Differential attenuation within the liver. Slit-like IVC. SMA is patent with no significant ostial atherosclerosis.
CT hypoperfusion complex refers to the feature on CT of profound hypotension including as seen in this case:
There are other features also described, please see the article. Ischemic gut is not part of the description but can also occur concurrently as a cause or, as in this case, as a result of severe hypotension.
11 public playlist include this case
- Case series by Neha kumari
- Isquemia Intestinal by Salvatore Cappelli
- abomaryam by Mohamed Shanah
- Git class by Dr Muthu Magesh ◉
- khalid by Khalid Idrees
- vascular by Dr Leonard Tiong
- Kviðarhol barna by Dr Gunnar Bollason
- Small bowel disease by Maria Cucos
- GF17 - Abdo 2 by Losing dePlot
- vakalar by adler
- GIT by Doctor NAVEEN KASARANENI