Cystic hygroma with hydrops fetalis
Citation, DOI & case data
Early morphology scan at 13 weeks.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Septated cystic hygroma.
Bilateral pleural effusions.
2 case questions available
Early 2nd-trimester scan.
Reveals a cystic lesion in the fetal neck and thorax. There is thickening of the skin and subcutaneous tissues along with bilateral pleural effusion - features of hydrops fetalis.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology by Dr Guy Harris
- anomaly scna by amirtha prasad
- yasir jamal by Yasir Ahmad
- Obstetric viva 3 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- Obstetrics by Dr Nicholas Willmore ◉
- OBG cases by Dr Aanchal Agarwal
- A Obgyn Viva 3 Waseem by Waseem Mehmood Nizamani
- O&G - Clinical Conditions - Early Pregnancy by Dr Charlie Handley
- Neck anomalies by Dr Praveen Jha