Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- moderate supratentorial dilatation of the ventricular system. The bodies of the lateral ventricles are widely separated and parallel with high-riding 3rd ventricle.
- mega cisterna magna with retro-cerebellar cystic lesion of CSF density communicating with the 4th ventricle.
- hypoplasia of the cerebellar vermis.
- no mass lesion or parenchymal area of abnormal attenuation.
- normal cortical sulci.
- no extra-axial collection.
Dandy-Walker variant with moderate supratentorial hydrocephalus and mega cisterna magna as well as retro-cerebellar cyst communicating with the 4th ventricle through hypoplastic vermis. Associated agenesis of the corpus callosum.