Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Gaillard F, Dentigerous cyst. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 03 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-4557
At the time the case was submitted for publication Frank Gaillard had no recorded disclosures.View Frank Gaillard's current disclosures
13 Sep 2008
6 times, by 3 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Discomfort in right molar region; pain.
From the case: Dentigerous cyst
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Axial bone window
CT of the mandible demonstrates a well circumscribed cystic space around the crown of an unerrupted third molar extending to the cemento-enamel junction.
CT of the mandible demonstrates a well circumscribed cystic space around the crown of an unerrupted third molar extending to the cementoenamel junction.
Findings are characteristic of an incidental dentigerous cyst.
5 articles feature images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- CT Head and Neck by Francesco Gabbrielli
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- Aa skull lesions by N Seth
- Shuyi MSK by Shuyi Guo
- HEAD AND NECK by Arthur Daire
- MAXILLARY SINUS MASSES by Muhammad nafees
- Primer - Head & Neck - Mandible and Maxilla by Aman
- H&N by Lemuel Marquez Narcise
- Neuroradiology by Test
- Cns by Maimoona murad khan
- GK - Neuro - H&N - Dental & masticator space by GLK