Developmental dysplasia of the hip
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Abougazia A, Developmental dysplasia of the hip. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 26 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-25016
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ali Abougazia had no recorded disclosures.View Ali Abougazia's current disclosures
28 Sep 2013
12 times, by 4 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Shortened right lower limb, Limbing while walking and pain in the right hip.
Age: 2 years
From the case: Developmental dysplasia of the hip
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The right femoral head is superolaterally dislocated with increased acetabular angle and markedly small right capital femoral epiphysis.
Developmental dysplasia of the right hip joint (DDH).
17 public playlists include this case
- 25/9 by Vijaylaxmi .
- Aunt Minnie - Pedia by Mikkelo Sususco
- Week 5 by Ravi
- MSK cases by Ahmed Hamdy Mhsb
- Pediatric by Abdullah Hajar
- Arab board by azi
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Congenital - Lower Extremity by Aman
- Midterm 1 by Erik Rogers
- Child by Dr. Mareike Wittmann
- Paediatrics - MSK - Hip Abnormalities by Aman
- Pediatrics by Kwadwo Antwi
- 07 MSK (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 3) (part 1) by Amr Saadawy
- av frcr 10 by Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- Paeds assorted by Arthur Daire
- Paediatrics Radiology by Dylan Kurda
- Ortho Reg by Jeremy Jones ◉