Developmental venous anomaly
Citation, DOI and case data
Epilepsy. Underlying cause?
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Moderate sized left cerebellar developmental venous anomaly with a 4mm vein recruited from the left transverse sinus.
The remainder of the intracranial appearances are normal.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Neuroimaging cases by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- AuntMinnie - set 1 by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- brain by Kimon Lee
- FRANZCR 01A Neuro by Dr. AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- useful cases by Francesca Bellucci
- Neuroimaging by Doctor Silverio G. Austria II
- osce by Dr Amin Payandeh
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 6 - Neuro by Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- NeuroradiologyRIPAS - teaching cases by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- Neuro by Diego González