DM - 10 yrs. Foot ulcer + Swelling.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Periarticular osteopenia involving 2nd to 5th MTP joints.
Lytic area in 5th metatarsal head - neck with cortical breach.
Soft tissue swelling with air foci in mid foot laterally.
NO arterial calcification seen.
14 public playlist include this case
- Metabolic Bone Disorders by RAB Two
- osteomyelite (pied diabetique) by tamila
- Certificate: 5 - Infection by RAB Two
- ostéomyélite by eva
- 5. Bone Infection by RAB Two
- Foot Radiographs by Anthony Pennuto
- Arthrites RAL-1005 by Jade
- MSK by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- MSK - Nontrauma by YUN SUNGEUN
- RAL-1003 B by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Infection - Osteomyelitis by Aman
- Foot by Mohammed asif
- revision by .
- Casos Dr Helio by Arthur de Freitas Ferreira