Diffuse axonal injury
Motor vehicle accident a few weeks prior.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI demonstrates foci of high FLAIR signal and susceptibility artefact in a typical distribution of diffuse axonal injury (DAI).
This young man was involved in a high-speed MVA with a closed head injury and has been slow to rehabilitate. Identifying the changes of diffuse axonal injury on imaging is prognostically helpful.
21 public playlist includes this case
- Rozlane uszkodzenie aksonalne
- 2021 전문의 2차 : brain
- neuro 1
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Trauma
- Neuro FRCR 2B
- Viva 9
- white matter diseases
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Vascular
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- Diffuse axonal injury
- DAI and HIE
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Trauma
- CNS trauma
- white matter lesions