Diffuse axonal injury with thalamic and corpus callosum hemorrhage
Unconscious after MVA.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple hemorrhagic foci post MVA, involving the right thalamus and corpus callosum's splenium, compatible with DAI. This is compatible with a grade 2 DAI since there is no brainstem hemorrhage.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- ED Teaching by Dr Emel Allan ◉
- trauma by Dr Eoin Finegan
- DAI and HIE by Dr Kirsti Lee
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions by Joel Lim
- Neuroradiology Quiz Part 1 by Dr Devandiran Sandra Sagaran
- CNS trauma by David Martineau ◉
- CT Head Trauma by Alina Ivaniuk
- interesting CT by Dr Eoin Finegan
- Trauma Head by Dr Tom Mitchell