Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma - hepatic and splenic masses
Citation, DOI and case data
History of anorexia, weight loss. On examination he has hepatosplenomegaly.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Replacement of the liver and spleen with multiple hypodense lesions. Posterior mediastinal mass is also seen. Enhancing lesion in the anterior bladder wall is also demonstrated.
Liver biopsy has been carried out revealing diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlist include this case
- Lymphoma by Oana Ruxandra Marin
- suitable for Respiratory SCE (UK): mediastinal masses by K Ward
- abdomen 2 by Dra Johana Rosinger
- Blood disorders by dr quratulain
- 3. Mediastinal Tumors by Dr Varun Tyagi
- A 2021 long by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- GIT by Jia Lin Chua
- Primer - Gastrointestinal - Liver by Aman
- GI 15 by HoangHuong
- 5-hematoloji by Abdullah Sukun
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_SPLEEN by Nathalie Falkner
- CT ABDOMEN by rahul p talele
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Haem by Dr Charlie Handley
- HPB by Dr Dylan Kurda
- Middle mediastinum og hili by Kristófer Arnar Magnússon
- ABDOMEN TUMORS by Deyan P. Ivanov
- hilar mass by nour