Citation, DOI & case data
Twisting injury and fall.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Anterior dislocation of the knee. No fracture seen.
Dislocations of the knee (tibiofemoral articulation) are associated with popliteal vascular injuries and hence usually are assessed with CTA.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- 2016 Fall Resident Session by Hector Rivera-Melo
- Trauma by Kayla Beck
- Sarath FRCR by sarath babu
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Lower Extremity Trauma by Sandra Norton
- Significant findings of a medically urgent nature - General radiography by Andrew Murphy ◉
- Trauma by Diego González
- rr by Gautam Karbhase
- Knee by Nina
- Knee/Ankle/Foot by Sean Norkus
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Knee by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- MSK by Diego González
- Extremity radiographs by Pallavi Kamat
- Med student MSK lecture by Alex Jarema ◉