Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Dorsal dislocation of the 1st through to the 5th carpo-metacarpal joints associated with multiple fracture as follows:
- Mildly displaced fracture of the hook of the hamate bone.
- Fracture of the trapezium and trapezoid bones with multiple adjacent bone fragments.
- Avulsion fracture of the lateral aspect of the base of the 5th metacarpal bone which is displaced laterally.
- Comminuted impacted fracture of the 5th metacarpal neck showing mild bone displacement and angulation.
- Comminuted fracture of the middle phalanx of the ring finger showing mild volar angulation and minimal bone displacement.
- Intact distal radius and ulna.
- Diffuse soft tissue edema and swelling of the periarticular muscle groups with preserved intervening fat planes.