Citation, DOI & case data
Left lower quadrant pain.
CT Abdomen and pelvis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A left colon diverticulum is surrounded by fat stranding associated with a small amount of free fluid along the lateroconal fascia. There is also a fatty liver.
The remainder of the exam is unremarkable.
Diverticulitis is a common cause of abdominal pain in patients presenting to the emergency department. This case illustrates a non complicated diverticulitis, managed clinically.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Diverticulitis by Richard Winters
- Sibby by Malte Warncke
- Uncomplicated diverticulitis by Ahmed khan
- GI quiz visto by Antonio Jesús
- 전문의2022 - abd by HE Kim
- Med Student Abdo by Dr Kenny Sim ◈
- M II by Fabrice Viol
- CT Kurs by Deniffel
- GI & Hepatobiliary Imaging by Tasnim Bashir Gharmool
- Emergency abdominal by Dr Humberto Rodrigo Prochnow Tibau
- 2021 전문의 2차 : abdomen by JIEUN SHIN
- Medical Students Teaching by Dr Mihir Desai
- Colon by Hamze Shaty
- Interesting cases and signs by Radiolosophy Marsel N L