Ductal carcinoma in situ
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Magnification views of microcalcifications in the left breast. The calcs were seen on the screening study and the patient was recalled for mag views.
One of the best cases of DCIS I have seen in years. These have all the hallmarks of ductal carcinoma in situ, including a beautiful ductal distribution, as well as differing densities and morphologies.
You always see more of a calcification's characteristics on spot magnification views. Do not be tempted to just use the magnify digital function (a.k.a. digital zoom), it's not the same.
14 public playlists include this case
- kejsy #1 (part 17) by Lech Gradziński
- breast-viva by Timothy Wong
- XRfiles by Rubal Penna
- Breast by Gajan Surendra
- Breast viva mi by Muhammad Idris ◉
- Mammo by Matt A. Morgan ◉
- breast by Oleksii Burian
- RANZCR Breast Viva 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Grill OG mammo by Christopher Lee
- GK - Viva - Breast by GLK
- 4a_006 Breast Calcification by RAB Four
- FRANZCR 06B Breast by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Breast - Calcs by Charles Werren ◉
- Breast Calcification by Trina Whittaker