Ductal carcinoma in situ
Citation, DOI & case data
Routine mammogram, right breast.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small grouping heterogeneous calcification high up in the right breast (arrow).
1 case question available
The calcifications are scattered and heterogeneous with a subtle density suggesting a mass. This turned out to be a small focus of DCIS.
The small lesion high up anteriorly is a small intramammary lymph node. The other calcifications are liponecrotic.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- WDHB - Breast by Pieter Wood
- Mammo by Victor Schulze-Zachau
- Breast - suspicious calcs by Dr David Serich
- babybels by Vish
- Mama by Pablo Olivares
- VC PART II WOMENS by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Breast viva mi by Dr Muhammad Idris ◉
- breast-viva by Dr Timothy Wong
- Mammography by Tarek Eid
- Breast Cancer by Trina Whittaker
- Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- 1st PRACTICE VIVA BREAST 20 CASES by Peter Playford Eriksen
- Breast - Calcs by Charles Werren