Incidentally noted in patient cancer larynx under follow up.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Incidentally noted outpouching duodenal wall diverticulum from the 2nd part of the duodenum along 4 years.
This case demonstrate typical case of duodenal diverticulum:
- duodenum is second most common site of diverticula formation in GI tract after colon
- relatively common in adults
- usually arise in 2nd portion of the duodenum (85%)
- like almost all GI diverticula, they are false diverticula with herniation of the mucosa and submucosa through the muscular layer
- usually single
- peak incidence in 5th-6th decade
- usually asymptomatic
Stable incidentally noted out-pouchings duodenal wall diverticulum from the 2nd part of the duodenum along 4 years.