Dural venous sinus thrombosis
Citation, DOI & case data
Altered sensorium and seizures.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small areas of hemorrhage in bilateral thalami.
Venous sinus thrombosis in the both internal cerebral veins, straight sinus, superior sagittal sinus and both transverse venous sinuses.
On MR venography images, there is non-visualization of flow signal in the both internal cerebral veins, straight sinus, superior sagittal sinus, both transverse sinus and cortical veins, represent venous sinus thrombosis.
Dural venous thrombosis with haemorrage in both thalami.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- 6b_103 Cerebral Venous Disease by RAB Six
- Cns by Mohsen janati
- CNS & SPINE 101 by Dr Sherif Maccar ◉
- teaching MO by wong
- BRA 1 by HoangHuong
- MRI brain by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- 2016 neuro by Julia Williams
- ADR White matter disease by Dr Andres del Rio ◉ ◈
- venous sinus thrombosis, dAVF, transverse sinus thrombosis by Sohrabh Memon