Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- atrophy of the left cerebral hemisphere with fronto-parietal cystic encephalomalacia and exvacuuo-dilatation of the left lateral ventricle.
- slight enlargement of the left frontal and sphenoidal sinuses is seen as well as relative thickening of the skull vault with relatively much bone marrow compared to the right side.
- no mass lesion.
- normal sellar region.
- normal posterior fossa.
MR angiography shows:
- mild attenuation of the M2 and M3 segments of the left MCA with decreased their arborization.
- otherwise, normal rest of the cerebral arteries as well as intra-cranial carotid arteries.
- no A-V malformation or aneurysmal dilatation.
- normal vertebro-basilar system.