Pelvic pain. positive bHCG.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Empty uterus. Solid right adnexal mass with peripheral rim of vascularity ("ring of fire"). Small volume free fluid with low level echoes in the pouch of Douglas suggestive of hemorrhage.
1 case question available
Typical appearance of a tubal ectopic pregnancy. The presence of hemorrhagic free fluid is suggestive of a ruptured ectopic, and should be explicitly mentioned, as it may direct management from medical to surgical.
13 public playlist includes this case
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Obstetric viva 1
- First trimester US ; Early pregnancy problems: ectopic pregnancy
- 1st trimester
- Problem solving in the first trimester (Monash 2019)
- QRTN Key conditions exam
- 4b_005 Early pregnancy problems: Ectopic Pregnancy
- QRTN Key conditions exam with answers
- Problem solving in the first trimester