Citation, DOI and case data
Primigravida with 6 weeks of amenorrhea. Low grade pain in pelvis.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is empty endometrial cavity. There is extra-uterine, left adnexal single gestational sac with single yolk sac and single embryo with cardiac activity
Crown-rump length: 23.1 mm (9 weeks 0 days).
Both ovaries are normal. There is mild, anechoic free fluid in pelvis.
There is a left adnexal, unruptured, live, ectopic pregnancy with the sonographic age not corresponding to the period of amenorrhea.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- O and G US Priya by Dr Ayomikun Asonibare
- UQ Med Yr 2 Sexual health: Pelvic pain, pregnancy and screening by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Anil by draniljangir
- OBG by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- Gynaecology by Miguel
- Ectopic Pregnancy by Dr Jonathan Bong
- Viva 3 by Lam Jiahong Jeremy
- Viva 2 by Lim Dwee Shion
- O&G4 by Leon Vasquez
- HD&GL1 by Hq D ◉
- Obstetric viva 6 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- gynae stuff by Andrew Lynch
- first trimester by Edwin Ho
- DOLOR PELVICO GINECOLOGICO by médica Julieta Alconcher