Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- elevated right hemidiaphragm with dome of the diaphragm at the level of intersection of the 4th anterior rib.
- smooth sharp right costophrenic angle.
- right lower heart border is obscured by the elevated hemidiaphragm and subdiaphragmatic liver.
- the right heart border is just crossing the midline suggestive of left sided cardiac shift.
- the visualized right lung zones and the left lung zones are clear.
- the smooth margins of the elevated right hemidiaphragm are clearly delineated in the lateral radiograph.
- no focal eventration.
- the left hemidiaphragm is normal in position and contour.