Citation, DOI & case data
Known case of diabetes mellites with renal failure. Referred for evaluation of abdominal pain.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Scout CT scan film shows air pockets in the right renal fossa.
CT scan upper abdomen shows air pockets in right perinephric space and enlarged right kidney.
A thirty-five years old female patient was referred for evaluation of abdominal pain. She was a known case of diabetes mellitus with renal failure. The scout CT film shows pockets of air collection in the right renal fossa. The NECT confirms the air collection to be in the perinephric space. Contrast study was not done due to poor renal parameters.
12 public playlists include this case
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 6) (part 1) by Amr Saadawy
- GUS by Arthur Daire
- RMH/ALF - Renal infection/Miscellaneous by Yen Huynh ◈
- meeting 2 by nezar shlaka
- LONG CASE 2016 by Dr Angel Mthalane
- av frcr 1 by Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- GUT TUT by Manish99
- 2nd case collection RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- Portia's Genitourinary Playlist by Portia D'Anverrs ◉
- Rad revision by Menyatsoe
- Companion viva Genitourinary 2 by Nermeen Mohammed Abdelmonem
- VC PART II GI GU WARM-UP CASES by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento