Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Well-defined ovoid lesion is seen in region of interest.
Size - 50 x 50 x 35 mm
Location - Subcutenous plane.
- Seperate from mabdible - muscle.
- Seperate from superfiicial lobe of parotid gland and submabdibular gland.
Morphology: Hypoechoic, with few linear internal strands, no calcification, posterior acoustic enhancement is present ant it`s partly compressible.
- Thin well-defined wall is noted surrounding most of lesion.
- About 20 mm defect is noted on medial aspect .
- Out side defect fluid echoes and lesion material is noted - 25 x 25 mm
Doppler: Perilesional flow is noted at site of leak. No perilesional flow is noted where wall is intact. No Flow in the lesion.