Gradual onset of right scrotal pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- the right testicle is of normal size, but shows increased vascularity and is seen surrounded by mild amount of clear anechoic fluid.
- the right epididymis is seen enlarged and heterogenous with increased vascularity.
- the proximal spermatic cord shows similar changes.
- the left testicle is of normal size with homogenous texture of its parenchyma.
- no increased vascularity.
- no focal lesions and intact regular capsules.
- normal size and echogenicity of the left epididymis.
- no peri-testicular masses or left fluid collection.
Right epididymo-orchitis and proximal funniculitis.