Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Surgical clips in the right parotid region where there has been a right parotidectomy + fat graft.
- Large soft tissue mass adjacent to the surgical clips resulting in destruction of the anterior aspect of the right mastoid air cells which are filled with soft tissue and fluid in keeping with extensive right mastoiditis.
- There is soft tissue in the right external ear extending to the tympanic membranes.
- There is also soft tissue in the epitympanic recess without definite auditory ossicular chain destruction.
- The right TMJ is normal.
- Extensive sinus inflammatory disease.