Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Situs solitus with the apex to the left.
- Atrio-ventricular (AV) and ventriculoarterial (VA) concordance.
- A subaortic ventricular septal defect (VSD) with overriding aorta is noted.
- Cardiomegaly is noted (mainly the right atrium and ventricle).
- Intact interatrial septum.
- The overriding ascending aorta measures about 1.7 cm in its maximum diameter at the level of the main pulmonary artery.
- Left sided aortic arch gives three orderly vessels. The aortic isthmus measures about 1.57 cm in diameter.
- The descending aorta is seen running in the left para-vertebral course and of about 1.10 cm in diameter (at the level of the diaphragm).
- No evident aortic coarcatation.
- The coronary arteries have normal origin and course.
- Small tubular patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) arise from the under surface of the aortic arch to the LPA at its origin; its aortic end measures 0.40 cm & its pulmonary end measures about 0.34 cm
Pulmonary Arteries & Veins
- Confluent hypoplastic main pulmonary artery and its branches arising from the hypertrophied RV.
- The main pulmonary artery measures about 1.13 cm in diameter. The RPA is of uniform caliber that measures about 0.87 cm. The LPA measures about 0.78 cm .
- Prominent pulmonary veins. No evident anomalous pulmonary venous drainage (APVD).
- No evidence of major aorto-pulmonary collaterals (MAPCAs).
Venae Cava & Innominate Veins
- Normal course of the innominate veins and SVC. The IVC joins the inferior suface of the right atrium.