Focal cortical dysplasia
Citation, DOI and case data
Headache, tremors and fits
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The left occipital and posterior high parietal lobe shows evidence of cortical dysplasia with thickened cortex and abnormal sulcation and gyration as well as blurring of white matter–grey matter junction with abnormal architecture of subcortical layer; demonstrating subtle T2/Flair hyperinitensity and mild cortical atrophy with mild dilatation of the related occipital horn and body of the left lateral ventricle.
Left occipito-parietal focal cortical dysplasia.
- Bender B, Rona S, Focke N, Reimold M, Lindig T, Horger M. [MR-imaging of focal cortical dysplasia]. Rofo. 2014;186(11):987-90.
10 public playlist include this case
- Paediatrics - Brain - Cerebral - Malformation by Aman
- casos CP by Marcus Vinicius Galon
- TK bam sinh by Do Dang Tan
- nororadiology by muhammet
- Epilepsie by Dr.med. Sophie Winkler
- 11 by Lech Gradziński
- Epilepsie by Duchaussoy Thomas
- RANZCR Neuro Viva Typical cases by Saima Batool ◉
- Paediatric neuroimaging by Allister Howie
- nice cases by Rasha Karam Mahmoud