Focal nodular hyperplasia
Citation, DOI and case data
Known case of focal nodular hyperplasia
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a small rounded, well defined lesion in the segment V of the liver, which shows arterial enhancement, and its density returns to that of the rest of the liver of portal venous and delayed phases. The lesion itself is not visible on precontrast images (similar density to the rest of the liver).
No CT features of cirrhosis or portal hypertension.
Interpretation: Imaging characteristics are highly likely representing focal nodular hyperplasia.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Lesiones focales hepáticas by Daniel Schneider Moreno
- FNH ct by zahede
- Liver cases by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- Liver tumor by Hai Anh Nguyen
- Hépatogastroenterology by Félix
- ct abdomen by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Onco18-P25 by tuanleminh
- Leber by Johannes Dinkel
- Liver Prokop by Stefan Teodoru-Saman
- Primer - Gastrointestinal - Liver by Aman
- u gan by Tran Duc Huy
- Tony Chen October 3 by Dr Tony Chen
- FNH by Adam
- 3rd PRACTICE VIVA ABDO by Peter Playford Eriksen