Follicular ovarian cyst
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Shailaja Muniraj had no recorded disclosures.View Shailaja Muniraj's current disclosures
Lower abdominal pain since 2 weeks.
There is a cystic lesion in the left ovary, which shows clear contents and posterior acoustic enhancement.
Hypo-attenuating cystic lesion in the left ovary seen. No enlarged lymph nodes.
Left ovary is bulky and shows a well defined, cystic lesion measuring less than 3 cm. No internal debris / septa / nodule. No restriction on DWI/ADC images.
Uterus and right ovary appears normal.
Left-sided follicular ovarian cyst without torsion.
13 public playlists include this case
- Gynae Viva by Miguel
- Gynae viva MRI 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Myndgreining kynfæra by Arnljótur Björn Halldórsson
- MBI lecture by Jaspreet Bhangu
- Gynae Viva Ultrasound 1 by Babawale S. Niyi
- A 2021 long by Abdullah Hajar
- Ginecológico by Anderson Silva Chalegre
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Ovary & adenexa by GLK
- female pelvis by Stefan Teodoru-Saman
- GK - Viva - Gynae by GLK
- Gynae by Ian Graham
- Medphysics by Neel Patel
- Gynaecology by Meghavi Mashar